Saturday, January 31, 2015

READ AND ACHIEVE

It's the middle of winter and there's not a whole lot to do.

After you brave the elements and turn in a good workout, I suggest you curl up on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and read a book that will both inspire and guide you.


My latest book, "Personal Best,"will do both. It will also help you to achieve your personal best in 2015.

It is a recipe book for running success. I have taken my running and coaching experiences, along with some inspirational stories from runners just like you, and wrapped them into a book that is easy to read and applicable to all runners, regardless of age or ability.

If you haven't read it yet, I guarantee you'll love it.

"Personal Best," along with my first book, "Running Shorts," can be purchased on my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com, for $12.99, and I'll sign and pay the postage and handling for you.

Check it out on Amazon (along with the Amazon reviews), Barnes and Noble, and Lulu.com, where they're currently running a book sale.

For the next month, until February 21, the eBook version of Personal Best will be available at Lulu, in the Apple iBookstore, at Barnes and Noble Nook, on Amazon Kindle, and at Kobo for the LOW PRICE OF $2.99, and you receive it instantly, with no messy postage or handling.

$2.99 for an eBook?

That's right!

Cheaper than those big-name running magazines, and with no advertisements.

Read "Personal Best," then achieve your personal best in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment