Tuesday, January 6, 2015

DIDN'T GET YOUR 'PERSONAL BEST' THIS CHRISTMAS?

My latest book, "Personal Best," will help you to achieve your personal best in 2015.

It is a recipe book for running success. I have taken my running and coaching experiences, along with some inspirational stories from runners, and wrapped them into a book that is easy to read and applicable to all runners, regardless of age or ability.

If you haven't read it yet, I guarantee you'll love it.

"Personal Best," along with my first book, "Running Shorts," can be purchased on my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com, for $12.99, and I'll sign and pay the postage and handling for you.

Check it out on Amazon (along with the Amazon reviews), Barnes and Noble, and Lulu.com, where they're currently running a book sale.

Tomorrow night I'll hold a book signing event at the Chester County Running Store in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, from 6-8 p.m., and next Saturday, January 16, I'll be at the Charleston Marathon pre-race dinner, delivering two speeches and signing books.

Get "Personal Best," then get your personal best in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment