Wednesday, January 21, 2015

E-PERSONAL BEST

It's cold, the winter doldrums are in full swing. Most spring races are a few weeks away. We all need motivation if we're going to achieve our personal best in 2015.

You can achieve your personal best in 2015 by reading Personal Best.

And now you can purchase my road map/running success recipe book for less than the cost of a gallon of milk!

For the next month, beginning today and ending on February 21, the eBook version of Personal Best will be available at Lulu, in the Apple iBookstore, at Barnes and Noble Nook, on Amazon Kindle, and at Kobo for the LOW PRICE OF $2.99, and you receive it instantly, with no messy postage or handling.

Of course, you can visit my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com and I'll send you a signed copy of the printed book for $12.99, with NO postage and handling fees.

$2.99 for an eBook?

The other day I visited a local running store and I saw a rack holding a prominent running magazine, with a price tag of $4.95.

I'm gonna guarantee you, you'll receive better, more practical advice, for less money, when you buy Personal Best in eBook form. (And I promise no advertisements)

Best wishes for a successful 2015. Let's all work toward a personal best.





No comments:

Post a Comment