Tuesday, December 16, 2014

THERE'S STILL TIME!

Christmas is nine days away, and I'm sure you're still looking for an inexpensive gift for the runner on your Christmas list.

If you visit my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com, I will guarantee you a signed copy of my book, "Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes," and/or my latest book, "Personal Best," for the special Holiday price of $9.99+Shipping and Handling.

"Running Shorts" is a book of my experiences as a competitive, national class runner since 1976. I offer advice, lighthearted stories, and plenty of running history in "Running Shorts."

If you plan to become a better runner in 2015, "Personal Best" is the book for you. I have written it as a recipe book for running success. Personal best can be defined in many ways. When you read "Personal Best," you WILL reach your personal best.

My books are also available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Lulu.com., and in the iTunes Store. "Personal Best" is
also available in eBook form.

Here's wishing you and your family a joyous and healthy Holiday season, and a successful running year of 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment