Thursday, November 12, 2015

BOGO, BLACK FRIDAY AND ALL THAT

The half price candy corn had barely hit the shelves, yet the Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas sales had begun in full force.

Can you imagine having to watch and listen to some of those annoying commercials from now until Christmas?

That said, I decided to respectfully wait until after Veterans Day before I began my Christmas promotions.

From now until Christmas day, if you visit my website, www.muldowneyrunning.net you can take advantage of the Christmas two for one sale.

For the retail price of one book, $14.99 plus shipping, you can purchase BOTH books, Personal Best, AND Running Shorts. That's $7.50 for running books written by a runner for runners.

Heck, you can even purchase two of the same book, if you like.

I will personally sign each book and send it out to you promptly.

Maybe the runner on your Christmas list would prefer a 'virtual' gift.

Purchase my personalized training program at the cost of $25.00, and you or the runner in your life will see your race times improve.

Many of you like to shop on Amazon. (So do I),

Check out my author page, amazon.com/author/joemuldowney where you can buy the books, review the reviews, or pick up the Kindle version of Personal Best for only $1.99.

Finally, my publisher, www.lulu.com will be offering book specials throughout the Holiday season. You can find my books there as well.

So, Black Friday has begun here. For a low price you can pick up a great gift for the runner on your Christmas list.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment