Thursday, September 3, 2015

PERSONAL TRAINING FOR YOUR PERSONAL BEST

Not everyone can afford a personal coach...or can they?

Visit my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com, and I'll personally coach you...FOR FREE!

You can also buy my books at Amazon and Lulu.com. No free workout plan there, but you can check out my gigs at Fiverr. www.fiverr.com

Ok, what's the catch? There's always a catch.

The catch is that you purchase some great summer reading material, in the form of one of my books: Running Shorts, or Personal Best. Both offer a great deal of running advice in their own right, but when you purchase a book, which I'll personally sign for you, I'll design a six-week personalized training program, just for you.

Here's how it works.

Buy one of my books, at: www.muldowneyrunning.com, then scroll down to the 'Contact' form.

Tell me your racing or training goal. Give me a short description, including your age, approximate weight and fitness level, and we can get started. Then I'll create a six-week training plan just for you.

It doesn't matter if you want to train to lose weight, to return to running, to run your first 5K, half marathon, marathon, or anything in between. I'll write a program that will get you there.

Believe me, I've been there. I've been at this for 39 years. I've run a 2:22:54 marathon, and I've gone back to square one after tearing my hamstring in 2013.

So, don't wait. This promotion ends on September 10.

Now you can run YOUR personal best...for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment