Wednesday, September 16, 2015

$1.99

It's difficult to buy a cup of coffee for $1.99 these days.

I may be a bit 'Old School,' (or maybe I'm just old) but I still like to turn pages when I read a book.

A lot of folks, however, appreciate reading books electronically, and I guess I can't say that I blame them. When I look at the great book bargains available by purchasing electronic versions, it makes sense to save reading money in order to buy that latte or a good craft beer.

If you go to Amazon, www.amazon.com (I love Amazon. I just picked u some kinesio tape last week), then check out amazon.com/author/joemuldowney, you can pick up a Kindle version of my latest book, 'Personal Best' for only $1.99.

Let me tell you, if you want to run faster this fall, read the chapter entitled 'Super Sevens,' and I can guarantee success.

There's plenty of good reading in 'Personal Best.' I was there when the tragic events went down at the 2013 Boston Marathon. I will never forget what happened and I try to convey the events to you in the opening chapter of the book.

So, I respectfully ask that you check out my Kindle version of Personal Best. And, hey, if you don't like it, come to Pottsville, Pennsylvania, we'll tour Yuengling, America's Oldest Brewery, and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Check out Personal Best, my first book, 'Running Shorts,' and my personal training programs at: www.muldowneyrunning.com


No comments:

Post a Comment