Friday, February 6, 2015

LET'S GET SOCIAL

This social media stuff is quite amazing.

I mean, I'm a still a fan of holding and reading a newspaper, but I receive most of my news alerts from Facebook these days.

And as far as running goes, Facebook and Twitter are awesome. We are able to receive results of races big and small. Not only that, but we get race results from our family and friends the moment the cross the finish line, as well as updates DURING the race.

It's great to be able to communicate with friends and acquaintances, from all over the world,in order to share our running triumphs and disappointments.

Over the past few weeks, I've been having some shin splint issues.

 No problem!

I simply 'Googled' that, then watched a You Tube video describing proper stretches necessary to deal with the injury.

Of course, by now, you know my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com, but you can also visit, and 'Like,' if you wish, my Facebook page, which is also Joe Muldowney Running, as well as following me on Twitter, at: rdrunnr00. You'll be sure to get a follow back from me.

I love the Information Age.

Time for me to throw away my rotary telephone!




No comments:

Post a Comment