Saturday, January 18, 2014

FLASH!

It's another snowy day in northeastern Pennsylvania. After shoveling an overnight 2-inch snowfall, and plowing the driveway, I logged 5 slow miles on snowy, wind blown roads.

Since it looks to be another indoor day, I've taken to the mid-winter ritual of cleaning up and reducing house inventory.

I also decided to have one of those "flash sales" that seem to be the rage these days.

Thanks to all of you who purchased my book, "Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes," www.runningshortsbook.com, over the Holidays. Of course, I think the book is great, but I invite you to check the reviews on Amazon and Lulu, for more objective opinions.

So, back to the flash sale. Pictured below are items that, if you purchase the book from the www.runningshorts.com website, I will throw in one of the items, of your choice, absolutely free. Remaining are 3 Ladies T-Shirts, size Small. 2 Men's T-Shirts, sizes Large and Extra Large, and 3 Glow Arm Bands, perfect for running on the dark, low-visibility winter days. 

I will send you a signed book, along with one of these items, for the low price of $11.00, and I'll pick up the shipping. Go to the 'Buy the Book' tab to purchase, then use the contact form to indicate which free item you prefer.

It's a great time of year to curl up with a good book, and who doesn't like something for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment