Sunday, January 26, 2014

FINAL FLASH

Thanks to all who took part in my flash/inventory reduction sale.

Our polar-like northeast winter has me frantically cleaning and reorganizing every corner of my house.

Anybody need any Beanie Babies?? (Just kidding...they are already in the trash)

But... if you need some good running advice from a guy who's been on the roads for nearly 37 years, if you want to laugh and cry a little, and if you're young or old and want to learn a little of history of how we got where we are in running today, I guarantee you'll enjoy my book.

"Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice For Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes," www.runningshortsbook.com, is the story of my personal running journey, but it is really about YOUR personal journey. When you read about the dog that bit me in my hind quarter, and the reaction of his owner, I think you'll relate. The Cast of Characters could well be you and your running mates. Races, large and small, will, I'm sure reflect races that you've run during your running career.

Check out reviews of the book on Lulu and Amazon, and you'll see what I mean.

I have one XL Men's T-Shirt, 2 Small Women's T-Shirts, and one glow arm band remaining. (pictured below) It would be sad if they went the way of the beanie Babies when I'd rather give them to you. Buy a book now, and while the items remain, I'll send you one, of your choice, absolutely free. Use the Contact form to let me know which item you'd prefer. The free item and a signed copy of the book will only set you back $11.00, and I'll pay shipping and handling.

Oh man, the box in the storage room held those shiny short shorts and that headband I used to wear. To the trash they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment