Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FLASH UPDATE

Over the weekend I held an ever-popular "Flash Sale."

If you purchase my book, "Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes, at my site: www.runningshortsbook.com, and use the Contact Form to get in touch with me, I'll send you a signed copy of my book, and a men's T-Shirt (1 Size Large and 1 size XL remaining), or a Woman's T-shirt (1 Small remaining), or a flashing glow armband (1 remaining), absolutely free. I'll pick up the shipping, so the book AND the free item will cost you a mere $11.00.

Check out reviews of the book on Amazon and Lulu. The readers can tell you what they like about the book, rather than you hearing about it from me.

In my backyard, winter continues to make its presence felt. It is snowing heavily, the temperature is a frigid 17 degrees, and tonight, wind chills are expected to hit 15 below zero.

Ah, how I envy you folks who live in warm climates!

For me, today, the weather won. I logged 5 boring miles on the treadmill.

Keep running, and relax with a good book.

I have just the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment