Friday, December 4, 2015

CYBER CHRISTMAS 2015

Here in the woods of Pennsylvania, many of us go deer hunting on the Monday after Thanksgiving. After I put up the Christmas lights on Black Friday, I pack up the vehicle and head to the mountains in the southern part of the state to look for the big whitetail. As I hunt for deer, my wife hunts for bargains on Cyber Monday. She informs me of the great deals she gets, and it was her suggestion that I jump on the 'Cyber bandwagon' as well.

So, I figured it was time to get busy and offer my customers something free with the purchase of my books, Personal Best and Running Shorts, on my website, www.muldowneyrunning.net.

 From now until Christmas day, if you visit my website, www.muldowneyrunning.net you can take advantage of the Christmas two for one sale.

For the retail price of one book, $14.99 plus shipping, you can purchase BOTH books, Personal Best, AND Running Shorts. That's $7.50 for running books written by a runner for runners.

Heck, you can even purchase two of the same book, if you like.

I will personally sign each book and send it out to you promptly.

NOW HERE'S THE FREE OFFER!!

You can take advantage of the two for one sale, AND receive a ten-week training program ABSOLUTELY FREE!! That's a value of $25.

Here's how it works. You must purchase the two for one offer on my website, from now until Christmas Eve. You will then receive one 10-week free personalized training program, and I will make that offer valid for an entire year. So, if you want to train for a marathon next November, you won't have to take advantage of your free training program until next August or September.

When you checkout, I will record your email, then you can email me at: runnr@hotmail.com, and we can begin your training program at your convenience.

This is a Cyber sale you can use to become inspired by reading my books, and reach your very own personal best by receiving a training program written by me just for you.

Check out reviews of my training plans, submitted by runners from all over the world at: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/bd1a006ea9

And, if you want to buy the best stocking-stuffer ever, go to my Amazon page,   amazon.com/author/joemuldowney, where you can buy the Kindle version of Personal Best for only $1.99.

The digital time clock is ticking. You have only until Christmas Eve to take advantage of this one-time offer.

I look forward to helping YOU achieve your personal best.




No comments:

Post a Comment