Thursday, September 25, 2014

FOR THE TRULY (K)NEEDY

There is a fact of life all runners must accept. If we run long enough, we are going to experience knee pain.

Now don't listen to the naysayers who say, "Running will ruin your knees." Statistically, that statement just isn't true.

The key is to manage knee pain before it becomes debilitating.

Torn hamstring tendons are, for me, in the process of mending, but my gait has been altered, causing me discomfort in my left knee.

Of course, in desperation, I went to the Internet, specifically Amazon.com, and found a product that is terrific for anyone, in any sport, who is having knee pain.

On Tuesday, I received my Alpha Athletica Compression Knee Sleeve, and I immediately wore it on my 5-mile run. Over the years, I have tried several sleeves and braces for my knee, but this knee sleeve is, by far, the best. It is lightweight and non-restrictive. It holds its elasticity, extends into the hamstring area, and is cool and quick-drying. I was so impressed I even wrote my first Amazon review of the product. I would recommend the Alpha Athletica Compression Knee Sleeve to athletes participating in any sport.

Find the Alpha Athletica Compression Knee Sleeve on Amazon, and for reading this blog use CODE4JOE and receive 50% off this fine product.

Check out my video below for more.






No comments:

Post a Comment