Thursday, June 12, 2014

GREAT SUMMER READING...AND MORE TO COME!

Thanks to all of you who read my blog. The response from my readers over the past few months has been tremendous, and I am truly humbled.

If you like this blog, I think you will love my book, "Running Shorts: A collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes." www.runningshortsbook.com.

It is available for a reduced price on my website above. I'll sign a copy and send it to you for $11.00, and I'll pay for the shipping and handling. The book is also available online at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, and at Lulu.com, where you can buy the ebook.

Running Shorts is a chronicle of my 37-years as a competitive runner. It is about my experiences, many of which are your experiences. I offer advice, humor, and a bit of running history in the book. The stories will make you laugh and the advice will make you a better runner.

The book is a great summer read, and I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

In August I will publish my second book, entitled, "Personal Best." My objective in writing this book is to help my readers achieve their personal best as runners in a physical, mental, and spiritual manner.

More about "Personal Best" in future blogs.

In the meantime, enjoy some great summer running, stay healthy, and read some good books.

                                          Book Signing at the Philadelphia Marathon Expo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on writing a second Book Joe! Looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to read the second book.

    ReplyDelete