Sunday, June 1, 2014

FIVERR

Soon after I published my book, "Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes," www.runningshortsbook.com, I traveled throughout the United States and Canada, at various marathon expos, promoting the book, and delivering seminars on a variety of topics.

At most races, my conversations with runners generally focused upon training methods. Based on my relative success over 37 seasons of competing, I was happy to offer a brief synopsis of training tips that have worked for me, as well as ones that haven't.

In addition, as head cross country coach at Penn State Schuylkill campus, I am proud of the fact that one of my runners has placed 9th and 7th place respectively at the USCAA Nationals for the past two years, and at the 2013 race earned All American status.

Now there is a way that I can offer quick, inexpensive training advice, as well as specific schedules to runners from around the world.

It is through a website called Fiverr. www.fiverr.com

Go to Fiverr.com, look for Running Shorts (that's me), and for basic fee of $5.00, I will design a training program to suit your needs. I also offer other Fiverr programs.

Over the past few months, I have designed programs for runners from Australia to Iceland Cyprus to South Korea, and have earned a 100% positive reviews. It doesn't matter if you are a beginning runner or a seasoned one; whether you'd like to run a 5K or a marathon, I'll put together a plan that will get you there.

So check out Fiverr.com, and I'll design a training plan just for you. It'll be the best $5.00 you've ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment