Thursday, October 15, 2015

PERSONAL BEST THIS SEASON

Fall is here, and it's a great time for running. Cool, crisps temps make for more pleasant training and faster races.

Unfortunatly, the days are getting shorter, and that means more time indoors. And that;s the time to read about running.

You can enhance your running, gain inspiration, and pick up some very valuable training tips and plans by taking advantage of the fall offer I just posted on my website: www.muldowneyrunning.com.

By visiting the website, you can buy my books, Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice For Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes, or Personal Best, for the low price of $8.99, plus shipping.

Read Running Shorts, and you'll be put right in the middle of stories from the road to which you and your running partners can relate. I tossed in a little running history and folklore, which will make older runners smile, and will have younger runners thinking, "Did that really happen/"

In Personal Best I took ideas from runners I met while traveling around the country, delivering speeches at various race expos, and tried to write a book that would both inspire and instruct. Read Personal Best, and I can guarantee you will become a better runner.

You can go to Amazon and check out: amazon.com/author/joemuldowney, for reviews and to order the books. Personal Best  is available in Kindle form as well.

Finally, you can also go to www.lulu.com, where the books are also available.

I'm approaching my 40th year as a competitve runner, and my best running days are behind me. These days, I enjoy seeing and hearing about other runners reaching their running goals. I have attempted to do so by coaching at the collegiate level, by writing this blog, and through my books.

By doing so, I feel I've made each day my personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment