Sunday, March 8, 2015

OUR COMMITMENT

Below is a Facebook post from Toni Birchler, who resides in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Toni is an Army veteran, and her husband is a United States Marine Corps veteran.

She has made the commitment to get back into shape through running, and she has done so successfully. Over the weekend she achieved her personal best 5K time by clocking a time of 28:58, placing 12th in her age group and 116th out of 508.

If my book, Personal Best, \www.muldowneyrunning.comassisted her in any way, I am extremely happy. Personal Best is a goal, a commitment, and a lifestyle to which many of us adhere to. I can't guarantee that by reading my book you will achieve a personal best in every race, but I can guarantee that by reading it you will become a better runner in both mind and body.


Excerpt from Personal Best by Joe Muldowney. Great book and highly recommend. Having said that.....
I'M TOTALLY DOWN WITH THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment