Sunday, November 16, 2014

SEASON SUGGESTION

If you are a runner, or if you have a runner on your Holiday shopping list, I know you're going to love my latest book, "Personal Best."

I published it in September, and, so far, the reviews have been humbling. Check out Amazon.com, go to "Personal Best, Joe Muldowney," and the reviewers can certainly sing the praises of the book better than I can.

This I can say, though. If you like my blog, you'll love my book. When I wrote my first book, "Running Shorts," in 2011, I promoted it by attending race expos at major marathons around the country.  In "Running Shorts" I related my experiences as a competitive runner for many years. When I spoke to runners at the expos, they said they'd like to read a book that includes some practical advice. In "Personal Best," I attempt to do just that. There are chapters for beginners as well as chapters for seasoned runners. And when you read the chapter, "Extraordinary," you will laugh and cry when you read the stories of three very extraordinary runners. My first chapter is my personal account of the 2013 Boston Marathon, a harrowing experience I'll never forget.

If you order from www.muldowneyrunning.com, I'll send you a copy of "Personal Best" signed by me. You can also buy "Personal Best" on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Lulu.com.

Don't like books in book form?

No problem.

"Personal Best" is available in eBook form at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, the iTunes Store and at Lulu.com.

Read "Personal Best." It will take you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment