Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THANKS!

Most of the family has arrived, and the feast will be on the table tomorrow.

We are all healthy, life is good. Indeed, there is much to be thankful for.

Thanks to all of you for a terrific 2013. At nine marathons, where I have delivered seminars, around the country, and in Canada, I have had the privilege of meeting runners from all over the world. There is nothing more gratifying than sharing our tales from the road.

Thanks to those of you who bought my book, "Running Shorts," and thanks to all of you who read this blog. I enjoy sharing my thoughts, ideas, and advice with you.

Many thanks to all of you who listened to my whining and wished me well with my injury recovery.

Runners are fine people. Period.

I think being in tune with ourselves allows us to be more in tune with others.

Keep doing what you're doing. We're all in this together.

From my family to yours, best wished for a Happy Thanksgiving and for a joyous Holiday season.

I hope you continue to have much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment