Sunday, May 1, 2016

GREAT DEAL-SHORT AND SWEET

Gee, if you register for a half marathon (name will not be mentioned) by a certain date (very soon), you can get in at the low, low price of $110!


Come on!


Get real.


Look, sometimes runners throw money at foolish things.


Don't do it.


I'm not a salesman.


I'm a runner, whose career has spanned 40 years, 54 marathons, over 1,200 road races, a 2:22:54 marathon, and a 3:04 marathon at age 59.


In my two books, I tried to pass along that wisdom, in an entertaining, yet informative way.


Now, by visiting www.muldowneyrunning.net, you can buy one of my books for $7.99. No gimmicks, no shipping and handling, just my signature, and this blog, where, in the true spirit of "service after the sale," you can ask me questions about training, racing, or anything running-related.


I guarantee that the $7.99 you spend will do more for your running than that $110 half marathon "bargain."



No comments:

Post a Comment