Friday, May 29, 2015

BOGO-BIG!

Memorial Day weekend, the unofficial kickoff of the summer season has passed, and now it's time to train, race, and relax in a big way.

If you're heading to the beach, the mountains, or to your favorite vacation spot, you could probably use some good reading material.

In a few weeks we'll celebrate Father's Day. Not sure what to get for dad?

Well, I have just begun the biggest sale and savings ever on my two books, Personal Best, and Running Shorts.

Go to www.muldowneyrunning.com, where you can buy one of the books, and receive the other ABSOLUTELY FREE. That's right. You can buy one for you and give the other to dad. Or keep both for yourself. Give one to the person who inspired you to begin training. Give one to your spouse, your son or daughter...well, you get the picture.

My first book, Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes, published in 2011, is a compilation of my experiences as competitive runner for 39 years, but many of these tales reflect experiences YOU have had during your years as a runner. As one of the Amazon reviewers stated, "It will make you laugh and it will make you cry." amazon.com/author/joemuldowney

Traveling the country, promoting my first book, prompted me to write, Personal Best, my second book, published in September 2014.

Runners told me what they wanted in a running book, and I tried to respond by writing a book that is instructive to runners of all ages and abilities.

Personal Best took a tragic turn in April 2013, soon after I crossed the finish line at the Boston Marathon. I devoted my first chapter, entitled "Was That Thunder," to the events, and my experiences of that day. I guarantee you, it is worth the read, and it is my fervent hope that I was able to capture the emotions of that fateful day in a manner in which every runner can relate.

I will personally sign the books for you, and I will guarantee that the books will inspire and help you become a better runner.

The offer will continue only while supplies last, so order your books now.

Here's to a great summer to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment