Friday, November 16, 2018

PRACTICAL SAFETY

Gone are the days of folding maps. Most of us use our GPS Apps on our phones for just about all of our trips, long and short, these days.

Looking our phones, picking them up as we drive, causes us to be distracted, which can cause some very bad things to happen. 

On a recent bus trip, I noticed that the bus driver had his device attached near him, so he could read his map safely.
I did my research and found an inexpensive device to hold my phone. It is the 9cGoGo Phone Car Mount, and it is available for a discount, on Amazon.

This cradle stand is compatible with the iPhone X, XS, Max 8 7 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy, Note, HTC Fire, and more.

I installed it onto my dashboard yesterday, and slid my iPhone into it. Now I can safely look at my phone when I drive.

This is a good, practical, safe inexpensive product and makes a great stocking stuffer at this time of year.







No comments:

Post a Comment