Monday, November 12, 2018

BREATH EASY

I received my Respirfix Nasal Dilators on Friday morning and tried it out on my afternoon run.. As an aging runner, I am constantly searching for new products that will enhance my running performance. I inserted the Respirfix dilator prior to my workout, and I was astounded how well it worked. It actually did enhance my breathing.

On Saturday, I used my Respirfix Nasal Dilator on my 20 mile bike ride. Again, I was extremely pleased with the way it enabled me to breathe more easily.  I plan to use it on all my workouts in the future.

I also did some research and found that many European cyclists use this product.

I plan to use the Repirfix Nasal Dilators on all my workouts in the future.


 In addition, after working a long shift, my wife used the other set that came in the pack when she took a nap. She usually uses nasal spray to help her breathing and keep her from snoring. She was delighted when she was able to sleep soundly using the Respirfix dilator. We are sold on this product and plan to order again. I would highly recommend it.


Check it out at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HCQKNCY.


You are going to love this unique product.














No comments:

Post a Comment