Thursday, July 2, 2015

LET'S CHECK IT OUT

Ah, the good old days!

Lacing up the Adidas Country's, a "running shoe" that wasn't really lightweight, flexible, or durable, but it looked like a running shoe.

The excitement of a digital watch. No more stopwatches. We had no idea what GPS was.

After a wet or wintry run, I stripped twenty pounds of soggy clothing from my body.

And gels? It was pretty cool when Asics came out with a gel shoe to combat Nike's air sneakers.

Today, however, we have shoes that weigh less than eight ounces. Phones that do everything for us. Energy gels, lightweight fabrics, and watches that practically tell us what we ate for breakfast.

And I say, "Bring 'em on."

Whatever makes our running experience easier and more fun is alright by me.

In my running career, I've logged over 122,000 miles on the roads and trails. That's the equivalent of circling the globe about four times.

So, if you have a product or innovation you'd like me to "test drive," let me know.

Go to the site called "Fiverr." www.fiverr.com, and look for my 'Running Shorts' gig.

It's real simple. I'll test out your running product, review it, then tell my readers here, on Facebook, and on Twitter about your remarkable commodity.

Perhaps you have a race you'd like to promote.

There's a gig for that!

I'll do the same to promote your race.

If you want to let the running world know what you have to offer, I'll be happy to promote it for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment