Friday, November 23, 2012

REHAB

3 easy miles today with good friend, Eric Anchorstar.Eric is a member of the 'Cast of Characters,' in my book. A former weightlifter, he is a strong, powerful runner, who has run a time of 2:56 for the marathon He's currently rehabing a knee injury, and I'm rehabing from a marathon, so our short training run today was a good fit. My recovery period will go on, with a 3-mile run tomorrow, and 5 on Sunday. Then, I will participate in the annual rite of many Pennsylvanians, as I venture into the mountains of south central PA for the start of our whitetail deer season. Monday and Tuesday will be days off from running, and I'll resume, hopefully well-recovered, on Wednesday, running 5-milers for the rest of the week.

As for today, an afternoon of outdoor Christmas decorating in awesome weather, leftovers from yesterday's feast, and a whirlpool tonight.

 Life is, indeed, good.

Still plenty of books and T-Shirts available at the Cyber Monday sale. My only journey from my home today, other than running, was to mail some book orders from the local post office. That was enough Black Friday for me!!

www.runningshortsbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment