Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DOG THERAPY AND CYBER MONDAY

I'm continuing my rest period from Sunday's Philadelphia Marathon. There is a lot of deep soreness in my calves and hamstrings. It was a nice, 50-degree day here in PA, so I took a mile walk with my dogs, Dixie, a Chocolate Lab, and Ruby, a Redbone Coonhound, in the peaceful mountain behind my house. Then, I did some upper body lifting: benches, curls, and rows. I plan to do some light jogging on the track tomorrow, then Thanksgiving Day off.

Cyber Monday is on its way, so I thought I'd join the fun. From now, through Cyber Monday, I'll send you a signed copy of my book, AND, I'll give you one of our very nice, "Each Day is My Personal Best" women's T-Shirts, absolutely FREE. I'll even pick up the postage.

You'll like the book. The stories will make you laugh, and the advice will make you a better runner.

Check it out. I think, you'll enjoy, at www.runningshortsbook.com.

www.runningshortsbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment