Monday, June 11, 2018

TRAVEL EASE

On the 4th of July I will be flying out of the Baltimore-Washington International Airport, and I have just made a purchase on Amazon that will ease some of my traveling woes. From now on, whenever I travel, I'm taking my YMWILL Portable Silicon Travel Bottle Set https://www.amazon.com/YMWILL-Portable-Silicone-Travel-bottles/dp/B07BQC687N",  with me.

These 3 ounce, lightweight, silicon travel bottles conform to the TSA standards, so there are no worries when you prepare to board the airplane. I like that the Travel Bottle has a wide mouth so that I can easily fill and clean it. The bottle also has a leak-proof, three-layer design that is triple-sealed, soft and flexible.

I use the travel bottles when I go to the gym: One for my shampoo and another for my liquid soap. Rather than buying expensive travel-size toiletries, I simple fill my Travel Bottles, rinse them when they're empty, then fill them back up. These bottles are ideal for camping, and the can be used for baby food, salad dressing, and sauces.

The YMWILL Portable Silicon Travel Bottle Set is a great inexpensive, no fuss way to take your toiletries with you wherever you go. This is a great gift for dad or the grad.




No comments:

Post a Comment