Thursday, February 11, 2016

GETTING YOU THERE-WITH AN INCENTIVE

If there's anything more satisfying than training, racing, and achieving your goals, it's assisting other runners to achieve their racing goals.

For the past eight years, I have had the privilege of coaching young men and women at the collegiate level, at Penn State Schuylkill, in Pennsylvania. During that time we have produced two state champions, and one runner who placed 9th, then 7th at the USCAA National cross country championships, earning All-American status.

It has also been a lot of fun, through the wonder of the internet, to design personalized running programs for runners from all around the world.

If you go to my website, www.muldowneyrunning.net, and click on the 'store' tab, I am now offering my personalized training package, with an extra incentive. I'll throw in a signed copy of my latest book, 'Personal Best,' absolutely free.

I can't run with you, but if I'm your eCoach, I'll be with you every step of your training journey. You can email me any time to discuss your training, and we can make adjustments in your plan, if necessary.

Order today, and we can get started immediately.

Want to run YOUR personal best?

I'll help to get you there.







No comments:

Post a Comment