Friday, March 28, 2014

Fiverr

Soon after I published my book, "Running Shorts: A Collection of Stories and Advice for Anyone Who Has Ever Laced Up a Pair of Running Shoes," www.runningshortsbook.com, I traveled throughout the United States and Canada, at various marathon expos, promoting the book, and delivering seminars on a variety of topics.

At most races, my conversations with runners generally focused upon training methods. Based on my relative success over 37 seasons of competing, I was happy to offer a brief synopsis of training tips that have worked for me, as well as ones that haven't.

Now there is a way that I can offer quick training advice, as well as specific schedules to runners from around the world.

It is through a website called Fiverr. www.fiverr.com

Go to Fiverr.com, look for Running Shorts (that's me), and for basic fee of $5.00, I will design a training program to suit your needs.

Over the past few months, I have designed programs for runners from Cyprus to South Korea. It doesn't matter if you are a beginning runner or a seasoned one; whether you'd like to run a 5K or a marathon, I'll put together a plan that will get you there.

So check out Fiverr.com, and I'll design a training plan just for you.


1 comment:

  1. A personal training plan sounds great! There are so many different books and plans its a hard telling what to do anymore!

    ReplyDelete